Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Remember when liberals thought that Mueller was going to get Trump removed from office?

LOL

• James

You want a laugh, try “lock her up”, Hillary not a single indictment, where as traitor Trump was impeached twice and may very well end up in prison by the end of the year.

• kswck2

1984 was written in the 1940's, but has become more True these days than Orwell could have imagined, 

Robert Mueller is a republican, appointed by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, a republican, who was nominated by President Donald Trump and confirmed by the U.S. Senate which had a republican majority at the time.

Mueller was never going to get Trump removed, no prosecutor can, he didn't even investigate Trump as the AG had told him a president was immune.

He only withheld support to take Trump to court because he was a sitting president, and Mueller said it was policy to not go against a sitting president.  Right now, we are waiting for New York State to do the dirty work first.

PS: This has nothing to do with "liberals": I am not a liberal, but I believe Trump is a common criminal and a Russian asset.

Liberals have an innate ability to turn everything they attempt into a steaming pile of BULLSHlT.

• David

I sure do remember that.  I also remember when Trump said he was going to win the election, and when he also said he did win, and when he also said he should have won, and when he also said the election was stolen.  

LOL Remember when Trumpkins thought Sydney Powell was going to keep him in?

Remember when contards felt (I say that, as contards cannot actually think) that Fat Donnie wasn't a LOSER ?

No . I stopped watching news in 2009 . Seems you did not