Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

where can I go to troll republikkklans now?

• Jeff D

Given your lack of skill, maybe you should pack it in.  You were never able to progress past the 'kkk' shtick.

Fox News on Facebook.

• ?

I'm going to have to find some other place to harass Russians pretending to be Americans.

If you do the same job of trolling you've done here, don't waste your time.  We need intelligent debate, not crybaby horseshit.  In the meantime, may I suggest hell?  :-)

You know, I always wondered why the 3 K's were silent in that word. American English is such a funny language like that where they keep silencing the K's. 

You can always just troll Fox News directly on twitter.

Trump’s upcoming social media platform, it will be a dumpster fire.

oh........ was that the point of your act?

• 4chan and 8chan.

I suppose not too many of them there in your moms basement 

There are plenty of websites that cater to queers like you. You're good.